We appreciate your interest in our products.
There are three steps to the ordering process on this site because our goods are made-to-order, and so are not usually in stock. The details are outlined below.
Request a quote
When you find a product you are interested in, simply click “Add to Quote Cart” and fill in the form on the Quote Cart page. Quotes are totally free, and there is absolutely no obligation to buy at this stage.
Prices are strictly not disclosed on our website for our retailers’ benefit. Once we receive a quote request from a prospective customer, we will first disclose our retail prices for sales overseas. We will subsequently disclose wholesale prices once we reach an agreement with the retailer.
The quote will be e-mailed to you within 3 business days, upon receipt of your request. If you are happy with our quote, including shipping charges and delivery schedule, please let us know by e-mail response.
Upon receipt of your confirmation email, we will issue a “Sales Confirmation” notification. This is to indicate that we have received your formal order.
You can choose the method of payment that best suits your needs: either Bank transfer or PayPal (credit card payment via PayPal). We accept bank transfer payments in US dollars, Euros and Japanese yen. PayPal payments are accepted in any of the following currencies: US dollar, euro, Great British pound, Russian ruble, Singapore dollar and Japanese yen. If you choose payment by bank transfer, you will receive a 2% discount on the total value of goods ordered.
For more information, read Payment Methods.
We offer the following 50:50 payment terms: 50% deposit of the order value payable on receipt of the formal order, and 50% balance payable on completion of the order (we ship your order to you upon receipt of the balance). It will be acceptable if you can make a full payment in advance.
Production will begin once we receive your payment.
Upon completion of the product(s) and receipt of the payment, we ship them via EMS or courier (UPS, FedEx, DHL). We notify you of the tracking number of your product(s) on the same day. Your products will be delivered to the address notified to us when we received your order.
The shipping cost varies depending upon shipping destination, shipping method used, and the weight of the package. We have listed the indicative shipping charges by EMS below.
|EMS Shipping Rates (Price in US Dollars)
|Weight of Package
|Up to 0.5kg
|North America, Central America
Customs, Duties & Taxes
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. You may be subject to any import duties VAT, taxes and other charges that are levied once the package reaches the country of destination. Tariffs and customs policies vary widely from country to country. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
The price we quote initially includes shipping insurance. This protects your order from the moment it leaves JAPANIQUE to when it is delivered. We ask you to inform us within 24 hours of receipt of your order if any of your items are defective and/or damaged.
We accept payment by bank transfer or PayPal.
- A 2% discount on the total value of goods ordered applies.
- Payment shall be made in US dollar, Euro and Japanese yen.
- The bank transfer discount is applied before shipping charges are added.
- Bank transfers may take up to 3 business days to be received.
- We use PayPal email payment.
- We accept payment in any of the following currencies: US dollar, Euro, Great British pound, Russian ruble, Singapore dollar and Japanese yen.
When you receive our email requesting payment:
– If you are a PayPal user, simply login to your account and make your payment.
– If you are a non-PayPal user, you can pay via credit card.
What is PayPal?
- Use multiple sources to pay, including your own PayPal balance, your bank account or your credit card.
- Pay merchants without having to share financial information with them.
- Shop with confidence, knowing that PayPal protects you from unauthorized transactions sent from your account.
- In order to use this payment method, you do not need to have a PayPal account; you can use your credit card instead.
- Payments via PayPal (PayPal account or personal credit card) will be deemed successful once an official PayPal invoice is received.
For more information on PayPal, please visit www.paypal.com