JAPANIQUE (hereinafter referred as “we”, “us” and “our”) respects the confidentiality of information and the privacy of individuals and is committed to user, visitor and customer privacy to this website: japanique.biz
Contents & Purpose of Personal Information
When you contact us, request a quote and make a purchase, you will be asked to provide your name, country, postal address, e-mail address and phone number to provide the products and services that are available through our Website to you by us.
We process the information for the purposes below:
- Dealing with your inquiries and orders
- Providing and personalizing our products and services
- Processing your payment
- Maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource
- Carrying out market research campaigns
The personal information we collect is safely administered and managed under the responsibility of the Website. The technology known as “cookie” is adopted in certain locations of the Website. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies help us to provide you with a better customer experience when you browse our website and allow us to improve and tailor the site for you. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on the Website.
We adopt PayPal payment. PayPal requires your credit card details to ensure all your orders are processed efficiently. All transactions take place via a secure server link (SSL) utilizing the latest encryption technology. We do not hold details of your credit cards on our database to ensure your maximum security.
When using the Website, the following actions are strictly prohibited:
- Actions causing violations to the property, privacy or other assets of third parties or of the Company, or actions with the risk of perpetrating such violations.
- Actions causing disadvantage or damage to a third party or to the Company, or actions with the risk of perpetrating such circumstances.
- Actions detrimental to public order and decency, or actions with the risk of perpetrating such circumstances.
- Criminal acts or actions leading to criminal acts, or actions with the risk of resulting in criminal acts.
- Business activities or actions with the purpose of profit making, or actions taken with the purpose of preparing for such activities or actions.
- Actions damaging to the honor or reputation of third parties or the Company.
- Actions involving the use or supply of computer viruses or other detrimental programs, or actions with the risk of resulting in such use or supply.
- Other actions in violation of laws, ordinances or regulations, or actions carrying the risk of perpetrating such violations.
For further more information on data protection and privacy or any requests concerning your personal information please write to JAPANIQUE, 3-9-G-201, Higashinara, Ibaraki, Osaka 567-0861 Japan, contact us or e-mail us at email@example.com