We accept payment by bank transfer or PayPal.
Bank transfer (Telegraphic Transfer/International Mail Transfer):
- A 2% discount on the total value of goods ordered applies.
- Payment shall be made in US dollar, Euro and Japanese yen.
- The bank transfer discount is applied before shipping charges are added.
- Bank transfers may take up to 3 business days to be received.
- We use PayPal email payment.
- We accept payment in any of the following currencies: US dollar, Euro, Great British pound, Russian ruble, Singapore dollar and Japanese yen.
When you receive our email requesting payment:
– If you are a PayPal user, simply login to your account and make your payment.
– If you are a non-PayPal user, you can pay via credit card.
What is PayPal?
PayPal allows you to:
- Use multiple sources to pay, including your own PayPal balance, your bank account or your credit card.
- Pay merchants without having to share financial information with them.
- Shop with confidence, knowing that PayPal protects you from unauthorized transactions sent from your account.
- In order to use this payment method, you do not need to have a PayPal account; you can use your credit card instead.
- Payments via PayPal (PayPal account or personal credit card) will be deemed successful once an official PayPal invoice is received.
For more information on PayPal, please visit www.paypal.com